What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Colors and options?

Does anyone have an idea of when more information might be released on colors and options?

I have only come across interior color from a YouTube video. Also mentioned some package options for bed/tailgate and interior material.

Interior around 10:55 mark.

Bed options mentioned around 09:15 mark.

Does anyone have an idea of when more information might be released on colors and options?

Unfortunately nothing specific yet other than some time later this year. Rivian has stated we should be able to "configure" our vehicle order later this year so I would expect the configurator to include exterior/interior color options. Personally, I don't know if that will be enough for me. Color on a computer monitor or even on a printed brochure can look quite different in person, e.g. in sunlight, shade, night time, etc.

FWIW, I also recall from some where that a Rivian rep mentioned they will offer 8 different exterior colors. Unfortunately no further info on which colors that would be and whether the same set of colors would be available for both the R1T and R1S. ... The waiting game continues ...

Back