What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

R1T Rear Window

ajdelange

Founding Member
If this is place to post suggestions in the hope that someone from Rivian will see them then here's mine:

The rear window seems to be a solid piece of glass. I'd like to see it replaced with a sliding arrangement like that on the Toyota pickups. Not to let air into the cabin but to make it possible to carry an 8' piece of lumber or pipe or whatever with one end in the cab and the other in the bed. I assume that's really why it's there in the Toyotas and it's really needed here too if this is to be a practical pickup. And as the bed is really sort of a joke as is such a mod would be helpful. But it looks as if it is being marketed to suburban cowboys rather than working men. Even so, this suburban cowboy needs to be able to bring home some EMT or PVC pipe from time to time.

Back