What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Chevy Bolt owner in Florida

PizzaPaul

Founding Member
Hello from Sunny Florida where today reached 80+ degrees. Warm temps mean more miles on my Bolt's charge. I'm looking forward to less range anxiety with a Rivian in the not so distant future. Thanks to all that put this forum together. I look forward to following the progress or Rivian as production continues to come closer to reality.

Hello from Sunny Florida where today reached 80+ degrees. Warm temps mean more miles on my Bolt's charge. I'm looking forward to less range anxiety with a Rivian in the not so distant future. Thanks to all that put this forum together. I look forward to following the progress or Rivian as production continues to come closer to reality.

Hello Paul - Welcome to the site and thanks for joining the community! We're glad to have you with us.

No doubt, the Rivian has some outstanding range capacity. The largest 180kWh pack offers a claimed 400 miles of range; impressive, albeit probably calculated in perfect driving conditions. The two smaller packs are 135kWh (300 miles) and 105kWh (230 miles). Towing range is another story I presume.

Good to know that you are having sunny days there in Florida. Canada is not so inviting with a temp of -1. :)

Back