What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Current Ford raptor owner

Raptorguy

Founding Member
Hi, have a ford raptor(obviously), am excited to see what the Rivian will look like in person. Be nice to go electric to make up for all the fuel that I’ve used with this truck.

Reactions: Joe
Been looking to add a truck and was looking at the Raptors. Love how they look. Once I saw the Rivian R1T, figured I would wait and see which to go with but already have deposit on the Rivian atm. Excited to see it as well.

Unfortunately for me automotive choices tend to be very much based on the aesthetics of the vehicle. I’m really hoping that when I see the Rivian in person it speaks to me on that level where when I walk away from it I turn back to look at it and smile. Performance, tech and obviously environmentally it really seems to have no competition.

Reactions: Joe
Unfortunately for me automotive choices tend to be very much based on the aesthetics of the vehicle. I’m really hoping that when I see the Rivian in person it speaks to me on that level where when I walk away from it I turn back to look at it and smile. Performance, tech and obviously environmentally it really seems to have no competition.

Same here. I almost put a deposit on the Porsche Mission E (Now called Taycan) based on the concepts drawings it's so beautiful. I wanted to trade up the Tesla for it. But I have a feeling the final product will be a lot different than the renderings and I will not like it as I saw some spy photos of it and can see changes already.

I'm in love with the Rivian as is so hopefully production model doesn't change much! Crossing my fingers.

I’m hoping it doesn’t change either. For my family we pretty much need the practicality of a truck for carrying mountain bikes and kayaks. I agree the Porsche seems to be going away from the original concept.

Back