What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Headlights

See Nate, I also have mixed feelings. For example, I love the charging bar/the led bar. But I personally don't 'love' the headlights. It's unique though

See Nate, I also have mixed feelings. For example, I love the charging bar/the led bar. But I personally don't 'love' the headlights. It's unique though
Well, that's fine. Everyone has different opinions and preferences, I mean I myself can't say it's my favorite styling either.

But you see, it's sorta now Rivians trade mark, it's bold and outstanding, when you see one cruising down the highway you'll know it's a Rivian. lol

I love the look of the headlights. They enhance the intelligent and tough look.
Welcome Joe, that's great! I also happen to like the look of the Rivian headlights, that's why I set it as my avatar! :D

What do you think of the tail-lights?

I didn’t really care for the headlights at first, but now I’ve really grown to like them. I also really like the taillights. As you stated earlier- it’s now Rivian’s signature, so why not be different?

I didn’t really care for the headlights at first, but now I’ve really grown to like them. I also really like the taillights. As you stated earlier- it’s now Rivian’s signature, so why not be different?
You've got the spirit, brother!

Back