What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Hello from Frisco, TX!

wreighven

Hey everybody!

After being on the pre-order list for the Porsche Taycan (and being disappointed in its abysmal range), and then flirting with a preorder of the Tesla Cybertruck (but being turned off by its length and overall ugliness), I've finally landed on the R1T. I JUST placed a preorder for it. I know that puts me pretty far back in line, but I'm actually OK with that, as I'm not in a hurry to turn in my existing vehicle.

I am really excited about the direction companies like Rivian are taking the automotive industry, and look forward to seeing / hearing more about the R1T in the future. I feel like this vehicle most closely matches my lifestyle and interests.

Happy to be here!
Wreighven...

Welcome to the forum @wreighven and congrats on placing your pre-order! Another benefit of being further back in the pre-order line is hopefully the one's in front of you will get most of the bugs and kinks out. :LOL::LOL::LOL: That's how I'm looking at with the R1S coming off the line a little latter than the R1T. ;)

Back