What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Most requested Colors

Carrie

Founding Member
I watched the video. I saw the usual colors. I was hoping to see an orange.
My husband and I can’t be the only ones bored to death with black, grey and white. Blues and green are ok... but we’re totally up for an Italian Lambo orange. Please? 😍

You watched what video? Did Rivian finally reveal the actual colors of the 8 they said they would make available? Please provide the link.
The only colors I've seen so far are from non-Rivian sources (ie, forum threads) speculating or just having fun on what each Rivian EAV would look like in different colors.

You watched what video? Did Rivian finally reveal the actual colors of the 8 they said they would make available? Please provide the link.
The only colors I've seen so far are from non-Rivian sources (ie, forum threads) speculating or just having fun on what each Rivian EAV would look like in different colors.
The video was called Most Requested Colors. Nothing official from Rivian. The colors shown as Most Requested, lack imagination. Black and white are technically not colors but a lack of such.
Hopefully when Rivian announces their color offerings, they will put in at least one Color Marketing Institute pick.

Love that idea Carrie.. since it is geared for outdoor it would be great to have some vibrant options. I am so game for that orange suggestion of yours.

Back