What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Private Preview for Pre-order at NY Auto Show

Cway

Founding Member
1551985839388.png
I got the following in my email today. Anyone in NY going to go and take some video for the rest of us? I would fly up, but I have a prior commitment that weekend.

I’m very interested in floor and seat materials. Do they look easy to clean? Will they attract pet hair? I love taking my dogs with me and their hair mates with the carpeting in every vehicle I’ve had. Would love to see what those materials look like.

I would like to see a video of the console. What do the maps look like, how responsive is it, just the general design of it? I dislike 90% of cars touchscreen interfaces.

Also what Jarross said, my dog goes to work with me and I spend half my life vacuuming trying to get hair out of the carpet.

In one of the many videos out there, RJ stated that the interior will be built and designed to be abused. He stated even the floor mats were going to be some type of synthetic material (I take this as weathertech type). I believe he also stated there wasn’t any carpet on the floorboards, it was something that was easily cleanable.

Last edited:
FYI, I went to RSVP today and was wait-listed. If anyone had a plus one they would be willing to share with me, I would very much appreciate it... (I already bought tickets)

FYI, I went to RSVP today and was wait-listed. If anyone had a plus one they would be willing to share with me, I would very much appreciate it... (I already bought tickets)
That’s a bummer. I just got my schedule for April and should be able to make this private showing, but I didn’t realize I was going to be waitlisted.

I RSVPd and got confirmed. But if my travel falls thru I will let you guys know and let someone have my tickets. Sorry excited to check this out as I have never done anything like this before.

I RSVPd and got confirmed. But if my travel falls thru I will let you guys know and let someone have my tickets. Sorry excited to check this out as I have never done anything like this before.
If you don't mind me asking, when did you RSVP?

Back