What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Site Suggestions & Feedback

Overall satisfied with the site so far.

Though there is one thing that I find myself often looking for...

Is there a way to see how many members are online and who they are?

Some forums have it displayed in the home page or general index.

I think that would be a great thing to have.

Thanks

Considering this is a relatively new forum, I would like to know how many members are registered and how many have placed pre-orders.

Thanks.

Considering this is a relatively new forum, I would like to know how many members are registered and how many have placed pre-orders.

Thanks.
Hi Randy, you can already see the total amount of registered members at the bottom right corner...(circled in red).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members.PNG

As far as knowing how many members have currently placed pre-orders...you could start a thread asking people who have pre-ordered to post up which specific model they chose. What do you think, Randy?

Overall satisfied with the site so far.

Though there is one thing that I find myself often looking for...

Is there a way to see how many members are online and who they are?

Some forums have it displayed in the home page or general index.

I think that would be a great thing to have.

Thanks

Thanks! The forums are still new and not many members that I feel this may deter users who don't see an active "members online right now". We definitely would like to bring back this feature at a later time if we can gain the growth and active memberships!

Thanks.

As Nate has pointed out on where to find the amount of registered members on the forums, I have made a new thread for us to vote on to see how many are pre-order holders and who they are: https://rivianowners.com/threads/official-rivian-pre-order-thread.48/

Thanks! The forums are still new and not many members that I feel this may deter users who don't see an active "members online right now". We definitely would like to bring back this feature at a later time if we can gain the growth and active memberships!

As Nate has pointed out on where to find the amount of registered members on the forums, I have made a new thread for us to vote on to see how many are pre-order holders and who they are: https://rivianowners.com/threads/official-rivian-pre-order-thread.48/
Thanks a lot!

Back