What's new
Rivian Forums Owners Club - R1T Pickup and R1S SUV Forum

The Rivian Owners Forums are now back online! The forums were offline for awhile as can be seen by the legacy threads and member communications, but hopefully we can begin growing again and be a great outlet for all current and future Rivian owners without being force fed ads all in your face as other forums out there do.

Welcome package..

Jdonald

Founding Member
Has anyone else received their package? Letter and a print that looks like a Foose sketch?

Got mine yesterday as well. I am hoping this is a start of regular customer communications. Intrigued by the statement of "...exciting things in store for our earliest customers." :)

I received my pre- order confirmation Dec 04, but haven’t heard anything since(?)

Well, I pre-ordered April 2nd but never received a confirmation letter or sketch; only an email verifying payment from my bank.
I'm used to this though as I previously waited in line to place a deposit on the Tesla Model 3 (for 14 hours). Doors opened, I paid my deposit, and I never heard a peep for 8 months after that. Watch and wait.

I put down my $1K some time in January. Today, July 10, my wife went into the PO and came out with the announcement "You got a package from Rivian". It was the same print (nice) and letter as described by others here. So keep the faith. Eventually they come through.

I submitted my pre-order back in April and I also just received my thank you letter and print, oh, about a week or so ago - it was post marked Jun 28th. Maybe Rivian (or third party?) batches them up and then sends a whole bunch at one time. Certainly it would be more efficient that way than processing one or a few at a time, though @ajdelange's wait of nearly 6 months seems a little long.

I received my pre- order confirmation Dec 04, but haven’t heard anything since(?)
I was wrong and spoke too soon. My package arrived well before I posted but we were out of town and our mail was picked up by a neighbor. I now wish I hadn’t said anything.

Back